Our latest free online wedding magazine is out now and we can’t wait to show you what’s inside! In addition to our inspiring collection of weddings and shoots, we have a number of fabulous interviews with venues, photographers, designers and more revealing their top wedding tips. Plus, I’m thrilled to be sharing my own wedding story this issue! Read on to find out what ideas are trending in Volume 15.
1. Wine and dine – We’ve all heard of the midnight Macca’s runs after a mediocre meal! Couples are prioritising hand-picked menus and well-stocked bars to ensure their guests leave with fond memories and full bellies.
2. Creative colours – From muted neutrals to multicolour brights, our pages are filled with unique colour combinations including coral pink, mustard yellow, icy blue and vibrant violet.
3. Lifting the veil – Our featured couples aren’t afraid to get candid about their wedding experience! They share advice on how to embrace the unpredictability of planning such a large event.
4. Men in black – Black tie has been a popular style choice this issue, offering a timeless and formal look for even the most relaxed celebrations.
5. Moving pictures – There’s more than one way to tell a story! This issue features a number of beautiful wedding films which capture the action and atmosphere through a different lens.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to read Volume 15!
Photography: (1) Riddel Photographers | (2 & 3) Lover of Mine | (4 & 5) Alex Jackson Photography | (6 & 7) Byron Loves Fawn | (8 & 9) Figtree Wedding Photography | (10 & 11) Nattnee Photography