Volume 12 of our free online wedding magazine has just hit digital newsstands and we’re so excited to share all the latest features with you! Here are eight trending ideas we’re loving in this issue.
1. Mixed metals – Copper, gold and bronze details add an opulent touch to any palette.
2. Feasting tables – Your menu becomes the centrepiece with delicious platters spilling over with gourmet fruits, cheeses, breads and dips.
3. Pets of honour – Two ‘Best Dogs’ kitted out in floral collars join their humans for adorable family portraits.
4. Showstopping cakes – Gold foil, marble texture, salted caramel drip and delicate flowers all feature on exquisite edible creations.
5. Venues with character – Our weddings and shoots this issue take place in some amazing spaces, from an historic chateau to a rustic barn!
6. Tropical vibes – Whether it’s lush green ferns or flamingos and fun brights, see how you can put a modern or bohemian twist on this fabulous theme.
7. Romantic reds – Shades of burgundy and ruby are a popular choice – it’s a natural hue for many beautiful blooms, stunning to wear and complements any wedding style.
8. Creative lighting – Neon signs, crystal chandeliers and festoons strung artfully overhead dial up the atmosphere.
We always admire the love and dedication that goes into making each wedding day and inspirational shoot so special. Click here for all the beautiful features and heartfelt stories.
Photography: (1) Raconteur Photography | (2) In The Wilds of Someplace | (3) Chantelle Stagg Photography | (4) Red Berry Photography | (5) Fiona Vail Photography