The Hello Bureau specialises in handmade and bespoke wedding stationery design for couples Australia wide.
Five Minutes With…
What’s something you’d love every couple to know about wedding stationery?
That there are virtually endless possibilities for wedding stationery, so it’s fine to think outside the box!
What should couples keep in mind when planning this part of their wedding?
1. Timing. Remember to leave enough time for the design process, printing, mailing and RSVPs. If you’re having a destination wedding, it’s also a good idea to send out a save the date so your guests can work out their plans in advance.
2. Postage costs. Keep in mind that the bigger and heavier the invitation suite, the more it will cost to send.
What excites you most about wedding stationery design?
I love meeting couples and finding out their story! It’s so exciting to hear about their journey and then portray it visually into stationery. It’s such a great feeling to see couples light up when they see the final invitation and feel connected to it.
What’s one popular question you get and how do you answer it?
“Should I include a wishing well?” I’ve written a post on this.
What’s your best advice for couples planning their wedding right now?
1. Try not to rush into decisions or leave things last minute. The invitation is the first thing your guests will see and it should provide them with a representation of who you are as a couple.
2. Think of your overall stationery requirements for the wedding besides the invitations. Will you need menus, table numbers, place cards, signage, seating charts, ceremony programs or thank you cards? Find out from your venue or stylist if these items are included or if you have to get them designed and printed.
3. Have fun with it! It can be easy to become stressed or too fixated on the details but as long as you have a great team of wedding suppliers behind you, it will all be fine!
Find Out More…
If you are looking for something handmade with a hint of quirkiness, Cass at The Hello Bureau is more than happy to assist you with making your ideas a reality. A personalised design service is offered to brides and grooms seeking unique ways to announce their special day.
The Hello Bureau designs everything from engagement invitations and save the dates to complete wedding stationery sets.