Whether modern, boho, romantic, rustic or vintage, we welcome submissions of weddings and styled shoots from around Australia for our blog and online magazine.
We believe your work should be seen as widely as possible, so we don’t require exclusivity – just let us know where your submission has been published previously and we’ll find a fresh angle!
1. Send a blog post link, gallery or Dropbox folder (preferred) to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch within 7 days.
- We celebrate love in all its forms!
- We like to showcase a range of photography styles, from fine art to photojournalistic. If you are not the photographer, please ensure you have their permission prior to submitting.
- Our readers love to see creative ceremony and reception ideas in our features alongside the candid insights shared by our newlyweds.
2. To prepare a beautiful feature, we’ll need up to 200 images sent through with the following specs:
- At least 2000px wide on the shortest side. This is so we can consider every submission for our magazine and create awesome social media content to match!
- Please no borders, watermarks or other pre-formatting.
3. As soon as your submission is accepted, it’s time to get the details!
- Weddings: We’d love to hear the couple’s story – download our interview questions here. If they’ve already filled out a different document, we’re happy to receive that through.
- Styled shoots: We’d love to hear more about your concept and creative team – if you need one, you can download our submission template here. Please double check your credits before submitting to ensure everyone has been included.
- Please note that once your submission has been accepted, we’re unable to make changes to our editorial calendar.
4. That’s it! We’ll let you know when your story is due to be featured and get in touch on the day of publication.
We look forward to seeing your work!
Kathy & Danielle