Lolly buffets make for great bonbonnieres and a visual feast for your reception, but if you’re looking for something a little different, check out these other mouth-watering options!
1. Ice cream buffet, van or gelato cart – All offer a perfect dessert for a hot summer’s day, whether it’s a ‘make your own sundae’ station, selection of gourmet gelati or a retro van that brings back the childhood memories!
2. Chocolate fondue fountain – Liquid chocolate, need we say more? Offer cake, fruit and marshmallows for dipping.
3. Lemonade or juice stand – A fabulous thirst quencher and non-alcoholic alternative.
4. Frozen daiquiri machine, popcorn cart or fairy floss machine – It’s always magical when machines turn out something tasty!
5. Hot chocolate bar, waffle bar, cookie bar, crepe bar, fruit and yoghurt bar – There’s an option to suit any taste whether you’re looking to DIY or call in the experts.
6. Cake or dessert contest – Send out entry forms with your wedding invitations. “Contestants” contribute to a delicious homemade dessert table and everyone votes for their favourite treat on the night. Up the ante by offering a prize for the winner!
7. Coffee barista – Who doesn’t love a great coffee? Hire an expert to help your guests party on.
8. Late night snack bar – Provide fries, mini burgers, or mini milkshakes for the perfect end to the night!