We welcome submissions of weddings and styled shoots from around Australia for our blog and online magazine.
We believe your work should be seen as widely as possible, so we don’t require exclusivity – just let us know when and where your submission has been published previously.
1. Send a blog post link, gallery or Dropbox folder (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch within 7 days.
- We encourage submissions of every wedding and photography style, and like to see a balance of portraits and details.
- Our readers love finding inspiration for their wedding day look, flowers, cake, stationery, bridal party outfits, ceremony and reception decor in our features.
- If you are not the photographer, please ensure you have their permission prior to submitting.
2. To prepare a beautiful feature, we’ll need up to 200 images sent through with the following specs:
- Blog editorial: At least 1500px wide on the shortest side
- Magazine editorial: At least 2500px wide on the shortest side
- No borders, watermarks or other formatting
3. As soon as your submission is accepted, it’s time to get the details!
Weddings: We’d love to hear the couple’s story – download our interview questions here. If they have already filled out a different document, we’re happy to receive that through.
Styled shoots: We’d love to hear more about your concept and creative team – if you need one, you can download our submission template here. Please double check your supplier credits before submitting to ensure everyone has been included.
4. That’s it! We’ll let you know when your story is due to be featured and get in touch on the day of publication.
If you have any questions, please send them through. We look forward to seeing your work!
Kathy & Danielle