We feature relaxed and romantic Australian weddings, styled shoots and other editorial – here’s all the info you need to submit to our wedding blog and online magazine.
What We Look For
Variety is the spice of life for us and our readers, so we have no preferences when it comes to photography style!
We also see the beauty in every wedding style, from DIY backyard shindigs to opulent city soirées. Submissions featuring creative ideas from ceremony to reception are preferred as they offer maximum inspiration.
- Send through up to 150 high res images via Dropbox (in a folder titled with your business name) to email@example.com
- Please seek the photographer’s permission prior to submitting
- Please provide portrait images where available of details like the cake, bouquet, bride, groom suiting, bridal party, ceremony decor and reception centrepieces. These are often used to promote the feature across social media.
- Please no frames, borders, watermarks or other pre-formatting
We love sharing the stories of the couples we feature, so as soon as your submission is accepted, we’ll send through our interview questions for the bride and groom to complete. Once their responses have been received, we’re ready to schedule for publication!
Please include a Word document in your email or Dropbox folder to us with:
- A few words about the inspiration behind the shoot and the details that make it unique.
- Website, Facebook and Instagram links for each featured supplier, as well as their email addresses (so we can contact everyone when the article is published). Please ensure all credits are correct at the time of submission as we are unable to edit after publishing.
As long as it fits the style of our platform and helps our readers plan their weddings, we’re happy to receive submissions of any other creative editorial. This can include beautifully styled engagement shoots, hair and makeup tutorials, a blog post featuring your expert advice – you name it!
We encourage fresh content but don’t require exclusivity – we believe your work should be seen as widely as possible! Please provide details as to when and where your wedding or shoot has been featured previously in your submission so we can create something unique. Once a submission has been accepted, it cannot be removed from our publication schedule.
We look forward to receiving your work!
Kathy & Danielle
Want more editorial opportunities and exposure? Click here to find out about The Playbook Creative.